Sale, Purchase Order, and Stock Processing
Backed by over 30 years expertise in successfully delivering Accounting solutions in Ireland and the UK
End-to-end Sales Order Processing
Commence your sales order journey from a 3rd party system or a quote within iplicit. Approve and convert through to sales orders, single or multiple deliveries, to single or multiple sales invoices. You define your own internal processes whether for sales or services, timesheets, projects or SKU items with full stock control. View your commitments, outstanding line items, client exposure, and manage your sales order processes seamlessly and efficiently.
Find out more about iplicit's Stock & Inventory Management
Simple, cloud-based inventory management
Fully integrated Stock and Inventory management is designed to help you control your inventory simply and easily. Delivering detailed views of stock levels across multiple locations and warehouses, with custom groups, tailorable size matrix/unit of sale, Bins, Bays & Zones and enhanced customer pricing features.
Enter requisitions, quotes, orders, deliveries and invoices seamlessly with visibility of all committed transactions and stock availability.
Our intuitive analytic functionality enables you to accurately view and forecast your current and future requirements and shortfalls before they happen.
Reduce surplus ordering, maintain lean and relevant stock levels, predict and plan your stock holding, and improve your efficiency and automation throughout your stock life cycle.
Stock & Inventory Management Features at a glance:
- Fully integrated Stock and inventory management
- Requisition to order to delivery, quotation to order, to delivery to invoice, seamlessly and efficiently
- Full size matrix/variable units of sale available as standard for colour, sizes, dimensions, variable quantities of sale
- Multi-dimensional stocking from Warehouses, locations, Bays, Bins & Zones all configurable
- Multi-currency stock-based transactions and valuations
- Standard price lists, price groups, customer groups, customer special pricing tables, and easy pricelist updates and imports
- Multiple stock valuation methods available
- Integration with 3rd party ecommerce and online shop solutions
- Even retain your current Unleased Stock module and avail of our full Unleased API links to aid your transition to iplicit
Book a Bespoke Demo
Tell us your specific accounting frustrations and we’ll show you how iplicit can help you overcome them.
Get a recording of your own personal demo
Don't Take Our Word For It
Here's What Our Customers Say
‘Could I have an ‘I Love iplicit badge please?’ The experience we’ve had with you guys so far has been second-to-none. It has been an absolute delight. I can’t fault the desire on the part of the iplicit team to help find a solution, no matter what the challenges were during the migration.’
‘We looked at a number of systems in the marketplace including NetSuite, SAP, Sage and iplicit. It came down to a choice of two systems in the end, because NetSuite was unresponsive and Sage 200 seemed like a step backwards. While SAP was interesting, it was just too expensive and iplicit delivered everything we wanted at much less cost.’
Imperial Society of Teachers of Dancing
“Being able to rehearse workflows and play with configurations, without risk, has been invaluable to us and also serves to make us much more confident with customisation.”